HVAC Water Heater Repair and Replacement
The right maintenance program protects your entire HVAC system!
When it’s time to repair or replace your hot water heater, the Eagle Air team is on the job.
It doesn’t get much thought, tucked out of sight, but your water heater is why your showers are pleasant, your dishes are clean, and your whites stay white. Eventually, though, every water heater experiences problems. That’s when it’s time to call in the professionals at Eagle Air. We’ll inspect your unit to determine whether it can be saved. Then, our tech explains your options, including replacing your water heater with a unit that meets the new federal standards for energy efficiency.
When Should You Call Eagle Air About Your Water Heater?Over time, daily use takes a toll on your water heater. If your unit does any of the following, it’s time to call the pros at Eagle Air:
- Does not supply an adequate amount of hot water
- Takes a long time to heat the water
- The water heater tank makes strange noises
- Water leaks from the heater tank
Replacing Your Water HeaterEventually, you’ll have to replace your hot water heater. When that time comes, it’s nice to know you have choices. Eagle Air can install the following water heater types:
- Conventional: As the name implies, this is the type of water heater found in most homes. A large tank stores the water, which is heated by either gas or electric energy. You can save up to 7 percent on your water heating costs with an energy-efficient conventional water heater.
- Tankless: Although a tankless water heater only heats water as it’s needed, you still get instant access to an unlimited amount of hot water. You can save up to 30 percent on energy costs with a tankless water heater.
- Hybrid: This type combines the tank storage of a conventional water heater with a heat pump and uses your existing water and electrical system. A hybrid system offers up to 60 percent savings on your water heating costs.