AC/Heating Maintenance Plan
The right maintenance plan protects your entire HVAC system!
At Eagle Air, our preventive maintenance check-ups include electrical testing to ensure connections are tight and the voltage and current are correct. A faulty electrical system is not only unsafe, it reduces the lifespan and the entire unit.
An HVAC maintenance plan is a smart investment.
Would you drive your car for eight hours a day, seven days a week without ever checking coolant, changing the oil, or rotating the tires? Of course not. And you shouldn’t do it to your HVAC system. Like your car, your HVAC system needs regular maintenance to keep it running strong.
Protect. Prevent. Save.
When you join the Eagle Air Comfort Club, one of our expert technicians visits your home twice a year to perform a thorough inspection of each of the key elements of your heating and cooling system.
Dirty HVAC Coil
Clean HVAC Coil
AC Maintenance Plan Before
AC Maintenance Plan After
Clean drains to prevent this from happening to your home
EAGLE AIR COMFORT CLUB
Our Comfort Club Can:
- Extend the life of your unit
- Reduce your cooling and heating costs
- Protect your home and family by ensuring your unit runs safely
- Improve your equipment’s efficiency to get you the greatest return on your investment
- Help maintain your manufacturer’s warranty
- Give you peace of mind by extending the life of your HVAC equipment
Biannual maintenance and inspection visits
When you join the Eagle Air Comfort Club, we’ll call you twice a year to schedule maintenance inspections. If our expert technicians discover any issues with your equipment, you’ll save up to 20 percent on repairs and up to 10 percent on a new unit.
Regular maintenance is the key to discovering issues early, while they’re still easy to fix. After each inspection, you’ll receive a complete report detailing potential problems as well as your system’s expected lifespan.
How the Eagle Air Comfort Club saves you money
In addition to extending the life of their equipment and reducing cooling costs, Eagle Air Comfort Club members save money four ways:
- Save up to 20% on repairs
- Save up to 10% on new equipment
- Never pay a premium charge
- Receive exclusive specials and promotions
Call us today at 480-748-1781 to become a Comfort club member!