Is it time to replace your AC and heating system?
Eagle Air is your trusted HVAC Contractor Who Can Expertly Install Your New Air Conditioner.
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last in Arizona?
Due to the high Phoenix AZ Valley Summer temperatures which result in extended use, most air conditioners may only last around 10 years. That’s when the problems start – especially inefficient cooling and significantly higher power bills. Luckily, it’s easier than you think to get a brand new, energy-efficient Trane comfort home system installed today.
Eagle Air offers fast service at a fair price. And yes, financing is available.
Why Install a New Air Conditioner?
A new HVAC unit lowers your energy consumption, giving you a lower power bill PLUS a more comfortable home. And, you can rest easy knowing your new Trane comes with a 10-year warranty on all parts.
Eagle Air promises expert installation, including fine-tuning your new HVAC unit to maximize its efficiency.
Our professional, home comfort experts perform a heat load calculation to ensure the unit you choose is the right size to heat and cool your home properly.
Get it Replaced
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, it may be time to replace your AC unit.
- Is your air conditioner over 10 years old?
- Does your air conditioner make strange noises?
- Have your utility bills gone up compared to last year?
- Does your AC system ice over or freeze?
- Are some rooms too cold or too warm?
- Does water leak inside your home?
- Is the temperature in the home different than what’s on the thermostat?
- Does the AC unit blow warm air?
- Has your air conditioner failed more than once in the past year?
- Does your air conditioner use R22 freon?
Best in Class HVAC Equipment
Today, you have a lot of HVAC options for how you cool your home. At Eagle Air, we believe in using only the most innovative and efficient AC cooling technology available whenever possible. Although we install and service all makes and models of air conditioners, there’s something different about a Trane air conditioning system.